Make Your Tee Times Online
- Go to www.elmcrestcountryclub.com
- Then select “Online Tee Times” this takes you to the ForeTees Login page.
- Enter your “Login” & “Password” (contact golf shop staff to retrieve your login & password)
- Click on the golf ball to login
- This takes you to the “Tee Time System Announcement Page”
**Please go to the settings tab and change your password to access this site**
Enter your email address in the “Settings” tab so that you will receive automatic email confirmations of your tee times as well as receive correspondence from the Golf Shop about upcoming events, course conditions, tournament results, and Golf Shop sales. You may enter two email addresses if desired. Your password can also be changed in the “Settings” tab.
To Make a Tee Time:
- Go to the “Tee Times” tab and select “Make, Change, or View Tee Times.”
- Left click the day you want to play. (Green dates are the days that are available to make a tee time. Other dates are “view only” for planning purposes).
- Left click on the time you want to play.
ForeTees Member Reservation
After clicking on the time you want to play, the system brings you to the “ForeTees Member Reservation” page where you can make, edit, or delete a tee time. Once you are to the “ForeTees Member Reservation” page, never use your browser’s “Back” button to get back to the tee sheet! Use the “Go Back” button located left of the “Add or Remove Players” box. If you use the go back button on your browser it will take you out of the tee time and make it unavailable to other members or staff for 6 minutes. (View the image on the next page for reference.
Making a New Tee Time
- Add or Remove Players Box: Notice that your name automatically appears in the first available spot for this tee time. Just to the right of your name is the “Trans” drop-down menu. Here you will select your mode of transportation for the round you are booking. The legend of acronyms for transportation options is found at the bottom of the “Add or Remove Players” box. If you know that you will be playing just nine-holes, select the “9 Holes” button that corresponds with your name as well as with any other players in your group who will also be playing nine holes. At the bottom of the “Add or Remove Players” box is a text box called “Notes to Pro.” Here you can enter a message to your golf professional staff regarding your tee time. This message is emailed to the golf shop and will enable them to provide you with the member or guest services that you have requested.
- Partner List: Your “Partner List” can be created to include other members with whom you play most regularly. Once this list is set up, it will allow you to expedite your tee time making process. Whenever you come into the “ForeTees Member Reservation” page, the people you play with most will be listed in the “Partner List” box. To add one or more of these persons to your tee time, you will left click on those names. To build a “Partner List,” go to the main navigation bar on the “Member Tee Time Reservation” page and select the “Partners” tab. Select those members from the “Member List” to create your “Partner List.”
- Member List: If you want to play with someone not on your Partner List, go to the Member List. Every individual at your club who has playing privileges on your golf course will be located in this panel alphabetically by their last name. Once you have found the person you want to play with, simply left click on their name and that person will appear in the “Add or Remove Players” box. If you click on the wrong name, click on the “Erase” link that corresponds with the incorrect name in the “Add or Remove Player” box. Players’ names should not be typed into the “Add or Remove Players” box. These selections should be made by using point-and-click with your computer’s mouse.
- Adding Guests to Your Tee Time: All of your club’s guest types are located in the “Guest Types” box. When making a tee time which will include guests, select “guest” from the “Guest Types” box. Enter your guest directly under your name in the “Add or Remove Players” box. If another member in your group will have a guest as well, enter this guest following that member’s name. To enter your guest’s name, left click to the right of the guest type you selected. Once you see the cursor, hit the space bar once and type in the guest’s name (see the example below).
- X: Entering an “X” allows you to hold a spot in a tee time for a period of time so that you can find another member or members to join the group. You can find “X” in the “Member TBD (to be determined)” box.
- Submitting Your Tee Time to the Tee Sheet: Once you have created your tee time as you want it represented on the tee sheet, click the “Submit” button. As soon as you hit the “Submit” button, an email is automatically sent to the other members in the tee time notifying them who made the tee time, the day and time, and who is in the tee time. Again, it is very important to put your correct email address in the system so you can be notified of tee times and tee time changes (automatic email confirmation will only be sent to those members with their email set up in the system).
Changing or Canceling an Existing Tee Time
Removing a Person from a Tee Time: Go to the “Tee Times” tab and select “Make, Change, or View Tee Times.” Select the day of the tee time you would like to change. Click on the time of your reservation. Once on the “ForeTees Member Reservation” page click on the “erase” button next to the name of the person who is to be removed from the tee time. Then click on the “Submit Changes” button. The system will automatically email everyone in the tee time, including the person you erased, telling them that YOU canceled this player from the tee time (automatic email confirmation is only sent to those members with their email set up in the system).
Canceling an Entire Tee Time: Go to the “Tee Times” tab and select “Make, Change, or View Tee Times.” Select the day of the tee time you would like to cancel. Click on the time of your reservation. Once on the “ForeTees Member Reservation” page click on the “Cancel ENTIRE Tee Time” button at the bottom of the box. Left clicking this button cancels EVERYBODY from this tee time. Again, everyone who was in the canceled tee time will receive an email notification that YOU canceled the entire tee time.
Once you’ve clicked on the event, the “Event Information Page” will appear. This page will provide you with all of the information you need about the event. If you are signing up for an individual event, click on “Sign Up.” For team events, select the “New Team” button. Booking your entry is very similar to booking a tee time. If signing up other members, automatic email confirmations will be sent out to those individuals (automatic email confirmation will only be sent to those members with their email set up in the system)
*Only the person who made the tee time, Members listed in the tee time, or the Golf Shop can change or cancel a tee time.
Signing up for Events
You can access detailed information about your club’s golf events as well as sign-up for those events online. Left click on the “Events” tab to view upcoming golf events.